Spain is committed to the electronic invoice as many different actions were undertaken in recent years at both the policy and operational levels show.
Spain is an active member and participates in various European forums of electronic invoice discussion.
- European Multi-Stakeholder Forum on Electronic Invoicing (FEMFEI)
- This forum that is part of the European Digital Agency.
- Members participant in the FEMFEI, a member of MINHAP / MINETUR and a member of the private sector.
- Participation in the CEN (European Committee for standardisation)
- Through the AENOR AEN/CTN 312 Technical Committee of electronic invoincing, whose presidency holds the Secretary of State for Telecommunications and the Society of Information in the definition and design of European standards for electronic invoice (Directive 2014 / 55 / EU).
- Pan-european network of transmission of recruitment documents
- Participation in meetings and workshops with other Member States and European companies in the sector of the electronic invoice on the pan-european platform of e-invoices distribution.